Monday, August 20, 2012

Holy Batman....it's been over a year...

(Completed this a few months back...was my first Pinterest project)


Just decided to start blogging again as a place to share my latest craft projects. I am really excited about what I am working on! It is a nice escape to have on my days off. A lot has changed since I was on here last. My son is now 4! Very busy, likes to talk back, and sweet at the same time. I finally got a regular part-time job. I have been there for 6 months now too! It is not the most thrilling job, but I am learning new skills and slowly chipping away at my student loans. 4 months ago I also had weight loss surgery. (Lap Band) I am down almost 50 lbs...but I am still working on trying to exercise more. My hubby and I celebrated our 3rd anniversary in May. blah, blah, blah.... Think I should stop for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment